Adoption Voices

I'm needing help finding out where I call to get my child abuse clearence check for the state of Arkansas.  We lived there 8 years ago and need the clearence for our home study.  Our social worker is taking care of the one for Mississippi but says she doesn't know who to call for Arkansas!


Help please!


Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may be able to contact social services for that state and request the forms. You'll probably need the finger print for as well CPA form. If they are able to get the forms for you, you'll also want to be sure to ask what if any fee for each. I know Virginia charges for both but Maryland doesn't charge for either. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I will check that out!

Reply to Discussion




  • Add Photos
  • View All


© 2014   Created by Adoption Voices.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service